Saturday, October 25, 2008

Life is Good!

Everything is moving along as it should.....

Logan ACED his spelling test yesterday, London is talking more and more (she must have heard us voicing our concerns amongst ourselves), the new puppy is even starting to get this whole "potty training" concept.

It's been a good week....Logan's stomach is tolerating the medication well and he really seems to be making a comeback. His jeans are still falling off him, but I doubt for long!

While everything else seemed to fall into place, I was really struggling this week for various reasons. Ugh! I think I need some sunshine!!!

I want to thank my good friends who got me through a challenging week: Margie, Trishana, Janet, and Angie. You mean the world to me!!! I'd still be searching for that bridge without you!

No comments: