Tuesday, September 1, 2009

This is harder than I remember...And it's getting OLD

I don't know exactly what it is, but this pup is much harder than I remember ANY of the others being. She's great with the kids, she's calm and mellow, and very easy to train. In fact, just a couple of times did I have to give the "down" command and she's got it, but she cannot SLEEP. I don't know what the problem is, but I'm wearing myself pretty thin these days--not to mention she's keeping the kids and hubby up as well. Because she's been so restless at night and keeping Logan up, I decided to put her crate in Logan's room to see if it kept her need to go outside 3x per night at bay. No such luck. In fact, it was worse than ever!!! She went down at 9 PM and by 11 PM, I was woke up to a barking, howling puppy. This continued for the rest of night. I let her out a total of 3x and finally just let her sleep with me, but she was restless and whiny all night long. Ugh! This is getting OLD!!!

No comments: